Faith Formation in the Episcopal Church is simply lifelong growth in the knowledge, service and love of God as followers of Christ, being informed by Scripture, Tradition and Reason.
Through The Episcopal Church, God Invites all people to enter into a prayerful life of worship, continuous learning, intentional outreach, advocacy and service.
- To hear the Word of God through scripture, to honor church teachings, and continually to embrace the joy of Baptism and Eucharist.
- To respond to the needs of our constantly changing communities.
- To hear what the Spirit is saying to God's people, placing ourselves in the stories of our faith, thereby empowering us to proclaim the Gospel message.
Through The Episcopal Church, God Inspires all people to experience Anglican liturgy, which draws us closer to God, helps us discern God's will and encourages us to share our faith journeys.
- To study Scripture, mindful of the context of our societies and cultures, calling us to seek truth anew while remaining fully present in the community of faith.
- To develop new learning experiences, equipping disciples for life in a world of secular challenges and carefully listening for the words of modern sages who embody the teachings of Christ.
Through The Episcopal Church, God Transforms all people by doing the work Jesus Christ calls us to do, living into the reality that we are all created in the image of God and carrying out God's work of reconciliation, love, forgiveness, healing, justice and peace.
- By seeking out diverse and expansive ways to empower prophetic action, evangelism, advocacy and collaboration in our contemporary global context.
- By holding all accountable to lift every voice in order to reconcile oppressed and oppressor to the love of God in Jesus Christ our Lord.
A LIFELONG JOURNEY WITH CHRIST, IN CHRIST, TO CHRIST.
For all of our nursery information click here.